When: Thursday, October 29, 1-3:30 p.m.
Where: Check with your supervisor about your department's plans
What: For this quarter’s 2.5-hour In-Service, directors are determining and prioritizing training opportunities specific to their department’s needs.
Here are a few examples of what your colleagues will be doing:
- Dental will train in preparation for re-opening
- Facilities will deepen their knowledge of our work order system
- Supportive Services and Housing Services will learn about pre-diabetes and how to help clients with developing healthy eating habits. The Zoom link to the pre-diabetes session is here.
- Clinic Operations staff will focus on the registration module in Centricity
- Development will engage a self-reflection exercise on the core value of Justice and map out a “value proposition” for donors in 2021
- Engagement will hone their skills in process and systems thinking in preparation for developing their 2021 programming
- IT will focus on improving our firewall and preparing for critical events
- Health Informatics will be hosting a Centricity refresher training or two