The 2019 Chocolate Affair is Saturday, February 2.
We've pulled together this list of the top reasons to get yourself to the sweetest night in town.
1. Baltimore's top chefs will be serving up chocolaty goodness all night.
Get the vendor list here and don't forget to bring your appetite.
2. Who doesn't love an excuse to get all dressed-up?
Treat yourself to a fancy night out where you can dress to the nines, look like a ten and make the grand entrance you've always dreamed of.
3. There's something for everybody!
Couples, friends, kids and coworkers from across the city can't wait to get all dressed-up, indulge in delicious dishes and hit the dance floor.
4. Yes. There will be dancing.
You might even get to see President and CEO Kevin Lindamood bust a move.
5. Did someone say networking?
The room will be buzzing with local leaders, our amazing sponsors, advocates and giving enthusiasts. Join the who's who of Baltimore!
6. Okay, but did we mention ... CHOCOLATE?!
7. We saved the best for last: Every dollar you give goes directly to helping our neighbors experiencing homelessness find better health and stability.
As 2018 Chocolate Affair volunteer Emily says, "Whether we gave our time or made a donation, we helped someone finally have a place to call home." Last year, people like YOU raised over $600,000, opening the door to new homes for clients like Fylinda and Jimmy. Watch their full story here.
So what are you waiting for? Get your ticket today.