Here's what we know
- Find the latest Health Department updates on COVID cases, deaths and vaccinations here.
- Across the state:
- See testing options here.
- See statewide vaccine eligibility and locations here.
What we're doing to protect clients and staff
- All clinics are open for care in-person. See our hours and locations.
- Call 410-837-5533 to schedule appointments - either in person or telehealth
- Full services across clinic sites: English & Spanish
Masking, testing and vaccines
- Masking is optional, but strongly encouraged in Health Care for the Homeless clinics
- Self- check symptoms upon entry
- COVID Testing: We offer rapid and PCR testing at 421 Fallsway.
- COVID Vaccines: Available by appointment or walk-in for clients who are 5+.
Resources & FAQs
Visit the sites below for useful resources, more statistics and FAQs:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Health Care for the Homeless Council
We update this page as needed. Check back often!