The Chocolate Affair is Saturday, February 1, 2020.
Get your tickets now for a glamorous night out full of joy, energy and chocolate! Need more convincing? We've rounded up the top reasons to attend.
1. Baltimore's top chefs are pulling out all the stops.
Peruse the restaurant list here. Come ready for a night of chocolate-inspired dishes.
2. It's the perfect excuse to get all dressed-up.
Dress your best, and strut your stuff. Ties, hats and rocking lipstick are always great options to up your game.
3. Everyone's invited.
Friends, family, couples, staff members...even kids!
4. There's plenty of time to bust a move.
Just watch out for circles on the dance floor. Those are a sure sign of dance-offs.
5. You never know who you'll meet.
Mix and mingle with local leaders, our generous sponsors, staff members, fellow advocates and even the city's only women's tackle football team!
6. We mentioned the chocolate, right?
Don't worry, there will be plenty to go around.
7. And last but not least: You'll help end homelessness.
Last year, 800+ Chocolate guests raised enough money to give 1,000 people like Vanessa Morgan the care they need to regain health, hope and opportunity.
So what are you waiting for?
Buy your ticket today